What IDs and documents are accepted by Enstack?
When verifying your account, you are required to submit the following:
1. One (1) Primary ID or two (2) secondary IDs
2. Selfie while holding your uploaded IDs
3. A copy of your Proof of Billing (POB)
The following IDs are accepted by Enstack:
- Ensure that your submitted IDs have at least one (1) month before expiration
- Use photos of the original copy of your ID/s, photocopies will not be accepted
For your proof of billing, the following documents are accepted provided that it meets the following criteria:
- The name on the proof of billing must match your registered name on Enstack
- The address on the proof of billing must match your registered business address on Enstack
- The document is no older than 3 months during submission
What do I do if my documents are rejected?
You may request for verification again simply by uploading the right documents in your profile. To do this: 1. Tap My Enstack > Edit Documents 2. Tap the "x" button at the upper right corner of the document/s to remove it and replace it by taking a ...
Why am I still in Advanced tier after sending my documents?
Your account will remain in Advanced tier while your application is waiting for approval. To know if your Pro application is approved, click here: Approved Pro Application To know if your Pro application is rejected, click here: Rejected Pro ...
How do I get verified on Enstack?
Getting Verified — Benefits Getting verified on Enstack is as simple as submitting a few details and documents. In doing so, you gain access to Enstack's most exciting features. The features that can be accessed in each tier are listed below: Getting ...
Deleting Your Enstack Account
You may request for your account to be deleted. However, requests are subject to approval. To request for account deletion, Go to the My Enstack tab on the Homepage> Tap the Settings Icon in the upper right corner> Delete Account> Request for Account ...
How do I log into my account?
To log into your Enstack account, simply: - Open the Enstack app - Enter your registered mobile number and password - Tap Log In